Last update: 2017
By using the the Paul Hastings alumni website I agree upon the following points:
1. I commit myself to use the portal in accordance with its intended purpose. This includes in particular that
- I do not disclose my access data to any third person
- I will use the portal only for private reasons and not for commercial purposes
- I will not make digital copies of the members data
- I will not make copies - neither in extracts - of the portal and the information it contains
2. I commit myself to fair play inside the portal. This includes in particular that
- I will respect the integrity of other users; in particular, I will not upload any publication in the portal
that offends other users, nor communicate such content in other way
- I will reveal my identity precisely in the portal by my name
- I will not login in the portal using another's identity
- I will not upload any content that is discriminating, obscene, illegal or the like
- I will not upload any files that might be infected with a virus or seem to be infected
3. I consent that the operator is excluded from any liability for damage that is caused by the use of the system.
4. I consent that there is no guarantee for the availability of the services or the operational reliability.
5. I consent to the statistical analysis of my log data for evaluation reasons in order to improve the
6. I consent to the administration´s right to delete questionable content and to block the user in case of infringement of the Netiquette.
7. I consent that for all uploaded content and data it is the uploading user who is responsible.
The operator does not assume any liability for the technical quality and the content.